Thursday 9 February 2023

Altenew Magnolia Ballerina

 Hello there. I found some time to make a card inspired by the beautiful pic at this month's Altenew Challenge.


I used Altenew Watercolour Paint, Ink and Nuvo Shimmer Powder to create a smooshed background. I then stamped the image and fussy-cut. I stamped the image again, die-cut and then layered the fussy-cut flowers on the die-cut.  This was then adhered to the black card base. To finish I stamped and and white embossed the sentiment and added the sequins. 


I'm also joining the following challenges:-




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful water color flower image. The added dimension makes the flower come to life. It really pops against the black background. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options February Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💗💗💗 this card! WOW! The flowers just pop off the dark background. Love it! Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Have a crafty weekend!
    Cheers, Makira
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    PS. I would like to welcome you to enter this in my other challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place as your flowers remind me of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot in Disneyworld, FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Jenny - love the drama of the strong pinks in the flowers against the black. Beautiful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny! Your flowers pop off your black background ... I feel as though I can reach in and pick them. :) Beautiful work, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete