Tuesday 24 October 2023

I'm Back

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Have you missed me? I've just returned from 6 wonderful weeks in Europe. 

I tried to make a card today and found all my black and gold ink pads had dried out and the refills are at my other house! That was a real buzz kill, so I decided to catch up with my admin. 

I noticed that The Flower Challenge are celebrating their 7th Birthday - WOW! What a great milestone!  I do have a previously made, but not shared card, so I can join in the celebrations. 

The background panel has been dry embossed and partially gold embossed.  The floral spray, from Paper Rose Studio is coloured with Karin Markers. I think the sentiment is from Memory Box, but need to check. 


I want to thank Aileen,  Viv and team for all their work and inspiration over the last 7 years. I'm so happy to hear that the challenge will be continuing, but you will be missed ❤️.



                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                








7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny! So happy you joined in the celebration at The Flower Challenge. Hope your holiday was wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I hope your holiday was perfect. Love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Jenny - love the background you have created for that wonderful spray of flowers
    Yes, I have missed you, but I hope you had a fabulous time away in Europe!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Jenny and love your gorgeous flower and pretty background idea too. Thank you so much for the lovely comments also and for sharing your card with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you back, Jenny. I'm sure you will be reliving that trip for a long time, especially as you share your experience with friends and family. Your card has a vintage look and I love all the gold. Thanks for celebrating our birthday on The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny, We're so glad that you joined us this round at The Flower Challenge! Your card is beautifully done. I love the gorgeous colors of the floral spray. The embossed background and gold accents are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a fabulous time in Europe, Jenny! I missed you! Your gold embossed flowers are so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete