Thursday 26 October 2023

Time Out Challenge #250 Inspired by Words

 Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we want you to be inspired by a words. 

“When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” ~ Kristin Armstrong

I focused on the word 'gratitude' and made a Thank You card.

I used a stunning die from Poppystamps (2519 Flower Field Frame craft die), our sponsor. To begin I made a watercolour background, which I die-cut when dry. I then randomly added a few rhinestones. To finish, I used another die-cut for the sentiment.



This winner of our challenge will win a $20 credit from our generous sponsor - Poppystamps and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.


You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.






                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this die-cut flower frame. The colours are so pretty and perfect with the gold sentiment. Beautiful card Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card made with that fantastic floral cover cut from that wonderful watercolored panel. Love the gold sentiment and bits of bling. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny... just lovely! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours for this floral frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers in that frame, Jenny! I love the fun font of that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous petals Jenny (love the rhinestone centres) framing this lovely sentiment!! Love it, hugs Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, I love the little flowers and your watercoloring, the colors are perfect.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card, Jenny. I love your watercolored flowers so much. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Jenny. I love how the colors mixed on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete