Friday, 14 August 2026

SEITHE BIRTHDAY #332 funny/pun-ny

 Hi there Crafters! It's Jenny here and I'm so happy to be hosting this challenge for Seize the Birthday. 

I recently went in search for Birthday stamps that make fun of our age, because that's now my demographic! I found this stamp from Unity Stamp Co (Party Pup) and just had to have it.


I was in the mood for Paper-Piecing and thought this grungy paper was just perfect. I think it's an old 



10 comments:

  1. Jenny, your card is so cute. Love that little puppy and that's how I feel sometimes. Awesome design and fun challenge. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your card Jenny - I am also in 'that' demographic.... your paper piecing is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you really got the feel of this sentiment with that image. He is adorably tired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious card Jenny! I LOVE that image and the sentiment that goes with it! :) Wonderful stamping on patterned paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card so much and the grungy paper is absolutely perfect! I think you nailed this Topping, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great image for paper piecing. And I love that grumpy pupper and the funny sentiment. Fantastic card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jenny and perfect with that cute pup and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful background for the grouchy pup, fabulous sentiment too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is hilarious - I love the tired old dog. So perfect with the sentiment. Great card!

    ReplyDelete