Thursday, 20 August 2026

Time Out Challenge #320 Photo Inspiration

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Time Out and this time it is a Photo Inspiration Challenge. The gorgeous photo of a Church was taken by our team-mate Kate.


I made a watercolour background for the stained glass and the frame is from Mama Elephant, called Pop Up Trellis Bloom.
The sentiment stamp/Die is from The Greetery. 

Photo Credit: Katherine Lesh - Inside Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia - 
                                            Barcelona, Spain - September 15, 2025


Our wonderful sponsor is Topflight Stamps.  The challenge winner as chosen by the Design Team will receive a  $25 Store Credit as a prize from  Topflight Stamps.

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous GDT Jane Taylor of Purplejet  ,  and the rest of our DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you'll  have the opportunity to join in the fun and enter our challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







No comments:

Post a Comment