Friday, 25 September 2026

Seize the Birthday #335-Use Fall Colours

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for another Seize The Birthday Challenge.  

 Linda is our host for this challenge and her chosen Topping is to use FALL COLOURS.


My card was inspired by one of my favourite artists, Trudy Rice. I made a mask and water-coloured the background and stamped and few images, while the mask was still in place. Then I stamped the Orchid and sentiment with Distress Oxide Ink.


You can see more from our  Surprise Party Guest,  Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corne and the rest of the team at  Seize the Birthday Challenge blog.

I hope you'll find time to join us. Remember, the topping is optional, so if you prefer Anything Goes, that's fine,  so long as it's birthday themed. 

   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment