Friday, 11 September 2026

Seize the Birthday #334 Add a Sentiment Strip

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for another Seize The Birthday Challenge.  

Jules is our host for this challenge and her chosen Topping is to 'Add a Sentiment Strip'.

I used the beautiful Altenew Arch of Flowers Stamp, Die and Stencil set and Altenew Inks to to create the flowers. The sentiment is from Altenew One-Go Birthday Greetings.


You can see more from our  Surprise Party Guest,  Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner,  our Guest Designer Chris from Crispy Creations and the rest of the team at  Seize the Birthday Challenge blog.

I hope you'll find time to join us. Remember, the topping is optional, so if you prefer Anything Goes, that's fine,  so long as it's birthday themed. 

   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



No comments:

Post a Comment