Friday, 11 September 2026

Seize the Birthday #334 Add a Sentiment Strip

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for another Seize The Birthday Challenge.  

Jules is our host for this challenge and her chosen Topping is to 'Add a Sentiment Strip'.

I used the beautiful Altenew Arch of Flowers Stamp, Die and Stencil set and Altenew Inks to to create the flowers. The sentiment is from Altenew One-Go Birthday Greetings.


You can see more from our  Surprise Party Guest,  Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner,  our Guest Designer Chris from Crispy Creations and the rest of the team at  Seize the Birthday Challenge blog.

I hope you'll find time to join us. Remember, the topping is optional, so if you prefer Anything Goes, that's fine,  so long as it's birthday themed. 

   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                



13 comments:

  1. Those colors just POP against that background!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, your flowers are so pretty against that lovely linen paper background. Great card and sentiment strip. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the textured background that looks like linen that you placed your lovely roll of flowers on. I think it really shows off your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and over all design of this CAS card, Jenny! The linen adds something special as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to show off the flowers using a clean and simple design! Love the neutral linen textured background; it shows off the gorgeous flowers so well. Very skillfully executed card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Is that designer paper in the background? It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers look wonderful against the linen background and I also love the colours you chose xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful texture from the background panel. Beautiful flowers stenciled with beautiful colours, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those modern florals, Jenny, and the linen background sets them off really nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sentiment strip is a simple detail, but it gives the card a clear focal point and helps the floral design feel complete. I often find that pairing a detailed handmade design with a short message keeps the card balanced and makes best birthday wishes feel more natural.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jenny, I too love the linen with the beautifully coloured flowers, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Jenny. Those flowers are so pretty and look great with that lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love you letting your simple background 'show off' here. Absolutely wonderful colours and really striking design.

    ReplyDelete