Friday, 9 October 2026

Seize the Birthday STB #336 Double Frame

  Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for another Seize The Birthday Challenge.  

Nancy is our host for this challenge and her chosen Topping is to include a 'DOUBLE FRAME'. 

If however you are not in to our 'toppings' option, you can make any kind of  Birthday Card. 


The bird die was coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder. I stamped and gold embossed the background stamp on the base card and a second time on the bird. 
Dies: Memory Box Bird; Spellbinders square frame.
I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the sentiment stamp. 


You can see more from our  talented Surprise Party Guest,  Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner, and the rest of the team at  Seize the Birthday Challenge blog.

I hope you'll find time to join us. Remember, the topping is optional, so if you prefer Anything Goes, that's fine,  so long as it's birthday themed. 

   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment