Monday, 15 April 2013
Case Study Challenge - JJ Bolton Week 2
This is a quick post as it's Monday morning and school has resumed, so I', busy catching up.
I made this for the Case Study challenge136. I took my inspiration from the multi colours and inset die-cuts.
I'm also going to enter this in the Simon Says April shows/Spring Flowers challenge.
The paper is from the Christy Tomlinson She Art collection.
I die-cut the flower from the white card and replaced the
little pieces to keep the outline. Then I mounted that on the green card. Then I die-cut the flower twice from the DP, laid one on top of the green flower, with bits of the green still showing and the other flower to the side. I hope this makes sense! Next I added my favourite little bird!