Thursday 23 June 2016

Mixed Media card challenge Reminder

If you have been following my blog, you will know I have been playing with Yupo and Alcohol Inks over the last few days. I think I have had my fill of this messy medium for a while. It is fun and addictive, but I need to try out some of my other NBUS stamps and mediums now.

I made this card for the Mixed Media Card challenge. The theme this month is SUNSET and the optional element is POSTAGE STAMP (which I didn't use this time) Check out my first card here.



You still have a few days left to enter the challenge - the deadline is 25 June and you can link up your card here.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful background you have created Jenny - love that stamps set too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background you have made. I have all the ingredients just keep sitting and thinking about it. Really does look stunning.

    ReplyDelete