Tuesday 7 May 2013

Case Study Challenge #139

Hi there. Today I've made a card for the Case Study Challenge. They have a very special Muse this month - none other than Maile Belles! Maile always has the most amazing, CAS  designs.

Here is the inspiration card for this week...



Well as you can see, I've used a very old stamp - Stampin Up 5th Ave for the rose and the sentiment is another oldie from my sentiment collection. The designer paper is from the AC Dear Lizzie Neapolitan collection. I used inktense watercolour pencils to colour the image an splatter the background.

I'll also enter this in the Moxie Fab World Watercolor Wonders challenge.


6 comments:

  1. This is fab, Jenny! I love the water colouring on your flower, and the coordinating splatters, and the bits of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watery look of the flower! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the watercolor flower! Perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling and misting :) Gorgeous watercolour :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours and layout on your card!

    ReplyDelete