Wednesday 22 May 2013

Case Study Challenge #141

I just adore Maille's card for this challenge and love her new fun sequin card just as much. I have been trying to think outside of the square, but I'm feeling far too 'right-brained today'!

Never-mind, I decided to take this opportunity to christen my Lovely Layers stamps from PTI. I got these stamps a few months ago and it was one of those sets I just 'had to have' but haven't yet used! Shame on me! So today I've got inky and I'm now inspired to have a lot more fun with these stamps.



Don't look too closely, because I haven't lined it up perfectly, but I love this stamp a lot!
The sentiment are made with Memory Box  dies and then swiped with ink and embossed.
The burgundy panel was also swiped with ink and embossed with clear opals (thick) powder.


2 comments:

  1. I love that stamp too! It looks great stamped in different colours! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete