Tuesday 7 October 2014

One More Post!

This isn't the last card I made for WCMD, but it is my last post for today (I think!).

I used some of Lyndal's Avery Elle stamps - a set I'm thinking of getting and i made a tag, which is good, because Avery Elle have a challenge and the theme is tags.



The Avery Elle stamp set is Petals and Stems and I also used a Hero Arts Stamp set for the background ghost stamping on the tag and on the kraft card.
I was inspired by this card by Heather Campbell. I'm not sure if Heather used stamp kissing or ghost stamping, but her card is amazing!




I'm also entering this in A Blog Named Hero challenge
 which is to stretch your stamps - I hope that ghost stamping fits this criteria!



7 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE this card Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job on the ghost stamping! The colors and patterns are so pleasing to the eyes! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenny - I love all your pretty stamping! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the colors. Thank you for joining us at ABNH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo and layout! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO sweet and pretty! LOVE the jute twine bow with the enamel dot! Thanks so much for playing along at AEIHeartU - hope to see you again next month!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete