Wednesday 20 September 2017

Beautiful Papers

I'm getting inspired to use papers in my cards again and I found some gorgeous pads at a recent Kaisercraft sale.

I die cut the tag and stamped the image and sentiment  from Honeybee Stamp and Ellen Hutson and gold embossed.
The tag die is from Papertrey Ink, t he rectangle die from Dienamics and the paper from Kaisercraft.

As always, I find it hard to get a good pic of metallics, but I hope you can see hour pretty it is.

I'm entering the following challenges:-








2 comments:

  1. Love the pink and brown combination on this gorgeous, sparkly card Jenny
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love how you stacked all the layers together! So Romantic!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete