Sunday 17 September 2017

The CLASSroom Mix Up with Honey Bee Stamps

I felt like doing a bit of colouring today, so I made a card for the Mix Up challenge, using an image from Hone Bee Stamps and a sentiment from Ellen Hutson.

Funnily enough, both these stamp sets are called 'Hello Gorgeous' - maybe that's why they go together so well. I used Zig Markers and Distress Inks  to colour everything.
                                               I'm entering the following challenges:-



STAMPtember - Clean &  Simple
I used Embossing/Distress Inks and Sentiment

3 comments:

  1. Love the color contrast and use of image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Clean and Simple” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vibrantly coloured card Jenny - love the look of it - rustic but very pretty
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image and I really like how you used the two different colours (blue/mint) around the floral image, its so pretty. Its a fantastic CAS design too, which I always love. I'm so glad you joined us at The Flower Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete