Sunday 3 September 2017

Copic Watercolour!

I'm back from spending 3 days at our holiday house (2 days on my own!), where I took the opportunity to craft, read, walk and catch up on my favourite shows.  Such a luxury to have no responsibilities for a few days.

Whilst I was there I watched a Youtube video by Sandy Allnock about mimicking watercolour with Copic Markers. This was with markers only not a brush of blending solution. I've realised I really need to get more markers, because I don't seem to have enough similar shades. In the meantime, I thought I'd try to make mine look like watercolour too.


The front panel of the card was created with a Kaisercraft die - Decorative Die C6 Stitched Lattice. I really love it, especially with this natural speckled card. The image stamps are from Altenew's Totally Tropical set and the sentiment is from Enchanted Iris.

Do you think I managed to make the Copics look like watercolour?

I'm entering the following Challenges:-




And I'm attempting to take the 30 Day Colouring Challenge - although I'm a bit behind already


9 comments:

  1. You have done very well Jen, it does look like watercolour. You nailed it, lovely colour combo. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had not told us, I would have thought it was watercoloured. Well done, and a very pretty card Jenny.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jenny. Your beautiful flowers and leaves do look like watercolouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card ..... I think you've done a great job with the colouring. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great faux watercolouring, Jenny! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your random prize draw win of the Uniko stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The is so pretty and gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete