Sunday 19 November 2017

Penguin Shaker

As I sit here making Christmas cards and tags, the sun is shining and the air is sultry! I know we've all been conditioned to think of Christmas with with snowy scenes, but of course in many parts of the world it far from true.

Having spent a few Christmases in the UK, with my Husband's family and enjoying a wintry holiday, every other year we spend Christmas at home, I wish I was in Scotland! Maybe next year, because my daughter has applied to do exchange in Glasgow, so if that happens, I'm sure we will visit her at Christmas.

So in the meantime, I'll turn on the air-conditioner and keep creating cards and tags, reminiscent of a Winter Wonderland:)

I've used a new Impression Obsession stamp called 'Penguins skating' - I'm a bit penguin obsessed at the moment, so you'll be seeing lots more in my blog!  The shaker pouch and window are from MFT.

I'm still struggling with shaker cards, but I figure if I keep practising, it will become easier. I think beads work better with these pouches, because, even though I used an anti-static powder, the sequins and snow bits still stick.

                                      I'm entering the following challenges:-


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, ❤️! Your shaker is adorable. Thanks for playing in the Impression Obsession challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker card! Thanks for joining the Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete