Tuesday 7 November 2017

Wish Upon a Star

Here is another tag for Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags and Loll & Friends' Twelve Tags of Christmas.

I was inspired by the colours in Tracey's tag from day 1. I reversed the colours to have a white tag with blue elements.
The stamp set is Papertrey Ink's Warmest Wishes. I love this set and I will be using it lots this Holiday Season.
I coloured the bear and mountains with Copic Markers and the stars and sentiment with Zig Marker. The sentiment and stars were stamped in black and clear embossed.  I used white gel pen and White Wink of Stellar for highlights.

I'm entering the following challenges.




Christmas Gift Tags


Not a Creature was Stirring

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and images, Jenny! Love that textured card you've cut the tag from too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those chilly blues with that wonderful bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your clean and crisp style in your bold blues on white! Your artwork is extraordinary and your photography- awesome! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fun polar bear sweater ... so glad you joined our *creature feature* at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is SO cute! It is one of my favorites so far in the 25 days of tags.
    I just love that polar bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Jenny. You did a fabulous job!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet tag, Jenny! Great colouring of your images. The sentiment is so adorable! Thanks for joining my tag event! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool. Blue. Love it. And love that cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute scene on this tag, Jenny. Great textured card base too. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How I love this festive polar bear and his mountain background! Great colours and a terrific design. Thanks for joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply beautiful and creative CAS designed tag. Love your modernistic mountains and polar bear and your blue and white color combo. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous scene you've made on your fabulous tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful & amazing CAS holiday tag, i love every single thing about this! so pleased you could join our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this adorable polar image, and the fun elements in your tag! Great design and so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag is gorgeous .... I love the icy feel the blue creates. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete