Sunday 15 September 2019

Cropped Image

It's the end of a busy weekend here. We're getting closer to the end of renovations and I can't wait for it to be finished! 

The Irises in our front garden should be flowering soon and hopefully the Just Joey Roses will be good this year. Here is a card with flowers similar to ur garden...


This is a beautiful stamp set from SSS called 'Sketched Flowers', coloured with Zig Markers and Wink of Stella.  I really love the font of the sentiments. 

I'm entering the following challenges:-







6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful CAS design! Love the loose watercoloring using Zig markers!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jenny - love the colours! My sole iris is a mid to pale blue, and I have never heard of the Just Jimmy rose, but I am figuring it must be pink from your colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stylised flowers Jenny and I love the font of the sentiment too. The colours you've chosen are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and coloring! Thankyou for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swooning over your beautiful sketched flowers! I rarely place my images top left and after seeing how striking this can be, based on your card, I need to give it a try. Thrilled you shared this in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete