Friday 3 January 2020

Cool Colours Watercolour

Welcome to a new year with CAS Watercolour Challenge. I love making watercolour cards and feel so blessed to be on this team! The theme for our first challenge of 2020 is Cool Colours and our host is Bonnie.


I decided to use Bristol Cardstock, because it is whiter than most watercolour paper and therefore a good base for cool colours.  I stamped and coloured the images using Zig Markers and Twinkling H20s.
The stamp set is called 'Lotus Love' from Stamplorations ( Dee's Artsy Impressions).
The rectangle die is from MFT and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn.


  Here is a sample of Cool Colours...

We have Chrissie Stokes Guest Designing for us this month and you can see her wonderful card and more inspiration from our Design Team over at the CAS Watercolour blog.  I hope you'll join us in this challenge:)


13 comments:

  1. Lovely Lotus flowers - a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 'cool' watercoloured card Jenny - love flowers, my brain went to weather/atmosphere, not flowers for this theme - seems I'll be making another cool card.... love yours and do hope you are safe down there in Melbourne with all those terrible fires ravaging our country, it's awful, we're ok in NQ, Townsville. Hugs Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity and the cool colours. Thanks for reminding me about Bristol paper, I always forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers Jenny and a beautiful die cut frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous lotus flowers, Jenny! Wow! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful watercoloring on your lovely stems Jenny! The dark layered panel and die cut sentiment give great definition to stop the eye and focus on the panel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, beautiful watercolouring. Great use of the cool colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jenny! Your Lotus's look so pretty in blues and I bet there's a bit of shimmer on this card too with the Twinkling H2O's! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Jenny - and great use of the 'cool' colour palette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgoeus watercoloured lotus flowers Jenny! Beautiful double-framed with your embossed edging and thin black frame. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous water colouring and such a beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card and a fabulous watetcoloring
    you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too?
    My blog is corryscardandcreations
    Hugs corry

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful especially since I love blue! lol
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete