Friday 26 June 2020

Altenew Inspiration Challenge June - Take 2 & 3

I played with some of my newer Altenew Stamps today and made a couple of cards inspired by this month's Inspiration Challenge.



I was aiming for a Masculine card with the leaf card.


I stamped the gorgeous big bloom and then masked it to stamp the gold leaves. The flower was coloured with Zig Markers and some shimmer added with Wink of Stella. 
Stamps: Altenew 'Wallpaper Art'' 'Leaf Canopy'


I stamped the leaves with Memento ink, Distress Oxide and added highlights with Zig Markers. 
I used 2 different Kraft cards for the matte and base card.

Stamps: Altenew 'Leaf Clusters', 'Leaf Canopy'

I'm sharing at the following:


Theme: Favourite stamps (my new fave Altenew stamp)

                                       Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            




4 comments:

  1. What a stunning Friends card and the leaf card sure does make a fabulous masculine card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue flower is gorgeous, Jenny! The leaves are perfect for a masculine card! A great way to use these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Jenny - love them both. The Thanks one is a delight - love how you have used the colours so skillfully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blue flower is AMAZING! Gorgeous card Jenny! And I love your mix of colours with the stamped leaves on your second card. Great colours! xx

    ReplyDelete