Saturday 22 May 2021

52 Christmas Card Throwdown (May Stash)

 It's the last 52 CCT challenge for May and our host Fabiola wants us to raid our stash and use PERFECT PEARLS. There is a link to a video tutorial on our blog.

Sometimes you just have to keep it simple! I covered the flat side of the embossing folder with the red ink, spritzed and then ran it through the Big Shot. Next,  I swiped Versamark Ink over the raised part of the pattern and brushed Perfect Pearls in to panel. You can probably see that in some parts the gold stuck to the background, but it blended in with the red.  I set the PP by spritzing with water and heat setting.  Then I contemplated what to do next and eventually decided to just add the sentiment strip, because I liked the background too much to cover it up:)

The embossing folder was from a discount store, so I'm not sure what brand it is. 
The stamp is from Hero Arts.


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the background.
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning background Jenny - love the red and gold, and your use of perfect pearls is awesome!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique et si chic Jenny, j'apprécie que tu ais choisi du rouge! biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dry embossing with the addition of the perfect pearls, my friend. I love your red and gold colors and how you only added the sentiment strip. Too pretty to cover up. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background is truly gorgeous, I am not surprised you didn't want to cover it up xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative and unique and I love it Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete