Tuesday 18 May 2021

Hummingbird Wings

 Hi there crafty friends. This is a quick post, because I should be getting dinner! 


This card was inspired by the prompt at Time Out Challenge, which is '    MOVE'. 


I stamped the floral image and then made a wash around it.  I stamped the Hummingbird with gold ink, coloured it with Zig Markers and die-cut. I then stamped the sentiment and sponged ink around the die-cut panel.  To finish is was mounted on a buffalo kraft card base. 

I'm sharing at the following:-


I am sad to see Sandie is stepping down from Time Out. She has alwasy been so inspiring with her wonderful creations and very generous with her encouragement. I hope you have a well deserved rest Sandie and thanks for all your hard work! I'll still be playing at Time Out whenever I can:)



                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            



1 comment:

  1. A really pretty card Jenny, and I love how you have interpreted the prompt
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete