Sunday 9 May 2021

For a True Friend

 I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day. I spent some time creating just for fun.


I made a smooshed background with Distress Oxides. The shell were stamped with Delicata Gold and then I partially stamped again with Stormy Sky DO. I fussy cut the shells and starfish, popping the latter up with dimensional tape and adding a rhinestone. To finish I added the stamped sentiment and mounted the panel on a textured kraft coloured card. 

Stamps: Stampin Up 'Friends are Like Seashells', 'Dragonfly Garden'

I'm sharing at the following challenge:-




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







3 comments:

  1. Love your artsy smooshed watercolored background for your wonderful stamped and fussy cut seashells, Jenny. Beautiful textured kraft paper card base too. Your friend will Love her card. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smooshing looks fabulous, love the grouping of the shells and what an eye catching card Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, why I don't pay closer attention to our IB Sketch is beyond me - perhaps it was all the years of making cards based on Sketches for CTS? At any rate, I love seeing you making it the star of the show - such beautiful shells, perfectly fussy-cut! Loving your gorgeous burlap card base, too!
    Thanks for playing along at IB this week!
    =]

    ReplyDelete