Tuesday 6 July 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #4 Colour Challenge

 Hi there Crafty Friends! It's time for July challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches and we have Holly as our host this month. She has given us a wonderful colour combo for our first challenge.


I used a new (to me) die from Paper Rose Studio,  Distress Oxide Inks and Karin Markers. 
I'm really happy withe the smooshed and splattered colours.  


I hope you'll pop on over to our blog to see the wonderful creations from our Design Team and be inspired to join us in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


12 comments:

  1. Perfect colors for autumn but that's something we don't experience where I live. Beautiful Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tree die Jenny! I can never resist a tree so that goes straight onto my wish list! The colours are perfect for an autumn scene and I love the way you have the crown of the tree bursting out of frame. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Jenny! The tree is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not keeping up with you this week, so sorry. Love this one, trees are always special and those colours are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jenny! Love the way you colored the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trees...I love leaves...this card is Wonderful!☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jenny this is stunning - loving how you have incorporated the colours of the challenge on this amazing card!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful autumn tree, Jenny! I love how these colors blended together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, love that tree and your layout, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tree die that looks amazing in those colours, Jenny. Off to add that die to my wish list. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tonal card with fabulous die cuts and loving those splats and smooshing Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful Jenny! I love those smooshed colours, they make for the perfect autumnal tree with changing leaves. Beautifully framed too!

    ReplyDelete