Thursday 1 July 2021

Monogram Card

 I have been resting my arm/shoulder for the last few days, but today I wanted to challenge myself to make a one layer Monogram card for the Less is More Challenge today.



I pulled out some  old stamp sets to create this card. I stamped with Delicata Gold and coloured with Karin Markers. I added Liquid Pearls to the centre of the flowers. 
Stamps: Neat & Tangled Hand Stitched; Concord & 9th Sophisticated Script

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




8 comments:

  1. Stunning CAS creation hun
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic monogram card, Jenny! Love the elegant gold and pretty flowers! Hope your arm & shoulder heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is realy gorgeous. What a great idea for the monogram. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightfully creative make for the monogram challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What s beautiful monogram Jenny, and I love the way you have 'framed' it with the embroidery frame stamp.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful, Jenny. Fantastic use of your stash. I forgot that I have those letters too! Thanks so much for playing our OLC Monogram challenge at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and classy and look after that arm/shoulder Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfectly classic monogram, I love the embroidery hoop stamp. Thanks for playing along with our tricky one layer challenge at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete