Saturday 13 August 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (AUG '22 COLOUR)

 It's time for the Colour Challenge at 52 CCT.  Valerie is our host and has chosen a really pretty non-traditional colour combo.  Hope you have fun with it.



I new I wanted to do an ombre type wash as soon as I saw these colours. The Xmas tree stamp was a gift from a friend who was de-stashing. 

Stamp: Wild Rose Studio Christmas tree, Penny Black Sentiment
Die: Penny Black Antique Frame


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

I'm also sharing my card at the following:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)








6 comments:

  1. What great vibrant colours to go with the gold. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - a stunningly beautiful result Jenny - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous background for this sparkly tree, Jenny! Great use of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all so lovely! My favorites are your last two cards. I just love the open peony CAF die set and the way you colored the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete