Friday 12 August 2022

ALTENEW INSPIRATION CHALLENGE August '22

 Hi all! I absolutely love the colours for this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge and the photo is great too. I have several ideas and this is my first one.

I used the beautiful new stencil from Altenew, called Intricate Mandala with Altenew and Distress Inks. The Altenew blending tool makes this so easy.  For the sentiment I used another new product Altenew One-Go Birthday Greetings, which allows you to stamp and die-cut lots of sentiments in one go. 


Here is the inspiration picture...


                                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




4 comments:

  1. Love this Jenny - fabulous use of the colours!! A really stunning result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny! I am so happy to see your lovely entry this month! Your use of stencil and colors are fantastic! So glad that you join the August Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great use of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete