Saturday 6 August 2022

52 Christmas Card Throwdown August '22 Sketch

 Hi Crafty Friends.  Valerie is our host for June at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. The first challenge of the month is always a sketch challenge.  Here is  Valerie's sketch for this month, which I really like!

The stamped images were coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. I arranged all the die-cuts based on the sketch on the dry embossed panel. 
All products are from Uniquely Creative.


You can stretch this out, or use different shapes, as long as we can see the basic sketch in your card.

I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Design Team have created with this sketch. Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Jenny!! What an adorable Christmas card, the little dogs are just too cute! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Jenny, and I love the way you ussed the sketch!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle est tellement adorable Jenny...biz

    ReplyDelete