Saturday 10 December 2022

52 Christmas Card Throwdown Colour Challenge

 Hi there Crafty Friends! We are getting closer to the end of our countdown and I hope you are all organised for a fun Holiday Season.


This week is a colour challenge and Gill our host has chosen a beautiful classic colour combo.


Yep I couldn't resist to make another Snowy card! I used a Tim Holtz stencil and gorgeous shimmery embossing paste and I coloured Snowy with Copics. 




I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




5 comments:

  1. Loving that stencilled background Jenny - and that is one cheerful snowman :)
    A fabulous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your snowman is to cuuute. I love it. Beautiful stencil, perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny... this is one of my favorite snowmen of all time! Love it! Thanks so much for the invite to GD this week! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a festive fellow he is Jenny! And set off beautifully against the pretty blue background. Thank you for your interpretation of the challenge, Gill x

    ReplyDelete