Thursday 22 December 2022

CASE ME A CHRISTMAS CARD '22

 I am delighted to be joining my friend Michelle Lupton again this year in her Christmas Card series. 

This is the how it works;  Michelle  will CASE one of her guest's cards, and we will CASE one of hers! CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything - but it's not about just copying a card. It's about getting inspiration from card-making friends and making a new card with our own twist.  And, of course, the card has to be a Christmas card!

I chose one of Michelle's CAS cards as my inspiration.


I love this happy critter from MFT and the stamp set is perfect for making a CAS design. 


Here is Michelle's adorable card...



I hope you'll pop over to 
Michelle's blog and see which of my cards she's 'CASE-d' and also check out her other creations as she is so talented!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)










2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love this sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... your card is so adorable Jenny!! LOVE your case of Michelle's sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete