Saturday 17 December 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN THEME CHALLENGE

  Hi Crafty Friends.  The third week of the month is always a theme challenge at 52CCT and Gill, our host, has chosen 'SNOWFLAKES' as the theme. I bet you'l have fun with that!


I had fun making this Mixed Media Card which also uses part of an old Christmas Cracker.

I started with a sheet of metal, which was swiped with black Stazon and then added some clear Versamark in places, sprinkling with coloured Embossing powders and setting with heat gun. The snowflake was die cut from and old cracker and is a gorgeous brushed silver paper. 
Die: Memory Box
Stamp: Penny Black Stamps


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh ... I LOVE the background with the black metal with different colours of embossing powder. It's so special, Jenny! And perfect with the glitter snowflake over top. Definitely need to try out your background technique ... it awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally made this for CAS Mix Up challenge that didn't happen. Love the technique:)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. I had never seen this technique before. Your card is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool, Jenny. And I love that you recycled that lovely wrapper. Happy holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great technique used for your wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thee explanation of how you acheived this gorgeous background. the card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete