Thursday 6 June 2024

Time Out Challenge Challenge #265 - IBW "There are always flowers for those who want to see them"

 Hey there Crafty Friends! It's time for a Time Out Inspired by Words Challenge and we have a great quote to inspire you... "There are always flowers for those who want to see them" Henri Matisse. 


I used the fabulous products from Honeybee Stamps to create my card. For the die cuts, I used coloured card and added some shading with Tombow Markers. 
Stamps: Honeybee Mailbox Memos, Honeybee Vintage Flora Background Stamp
Dies: Honeybee Lovely Layers Sweetheart Roses, Lace Heart Layering Frames


Our wonderful sponsor is AltenewOur challenge winner as chosen by the Design Team will receive a $15.00 Store Credit as a prize from Altenew.

We are so happy to have  Arlene Rose of Sundaystamper Papercraftsjoining us as Guest Designer for this challenge. You can see Arlene's gorgeous card and more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-






                             Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                





15 comments:

  1. Jenny this is stunning - love your die cut flowers and the vase you popped them into
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and the colours are just gorgeous. love the background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous floral card, Jenny! Love the tone on tone stamped background and all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look of your card, Jenny, and those roses look so realistic. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful and so very special. I love everything about it fron background to blossoms! Fantastic make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, a beautifully designed card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those flowers are amazing! I saw this card over at Time Out and had to come take a closer look! I love the background you created with all those pretty papers and layers and the die cut behind the flowers and urn! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is amazing! Love it! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Jenny!! I love those wonderful dies to build up this beautiful setting for you pretty roses. Love it! I hope you have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING card, my friend. I love the vintage look of this gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a Gorgeous card, Jenny. It gives me vintage vibes.. Simply awesome. Love it. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jenny, gorgeous work! Love everything from the stamped background to these beautifully blended blooms! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness!!! Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning card! Love the flowers and all of your elegant die cut design! Thanks for sharing with us at the MIU challenge!

    ReplyDelete