Thursday 20 June 2024

Time Out Challenge #266 Photo Inspiration

  Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we have a Photo Inspiration to spark your creativity. 

This is a different style for me, but I wanted to include all these cute die-cuts, so I created a freestyle collage, tying it together with the twine. 
The embossing folder has been in my stash for years and I thought it was the perfect back-drop. 


The winner of this challenge will win a $25 credit from our fabulous sponsor - Lawn Fawn and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

Our incredibly talented Guest Designer this week is Joyce Mehrberg of Cards by the Sea
You can see Joyce's card and more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 

                         I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely and unique response to the challenge Jenny - this is fabulous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Jenny - love the twine idea and the colour combo! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your die cuts work really well together. The twine was a brilliant idea. I really like the look. Your embossed background is perfect too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to work in all the different images and colors, Jenny. Those borders really brings it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! You are right about the embossed background. It is indeed the perfect backdrop for your marvelous creation. I love all of the elements all tied together with twine. Your color choices are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed background, Jenny! Absolutely wonderfully designed to use all those great diecuts!

    ReplyDelete