Saturday 1 June 2024

Metallic Birthday

Hi there Crafty Friends.  I'm having a bit of a Mojo problem at the moment, but I'm heading to our Beach House tomorrow for some solitude and to escape germs from both my boys. So I'm sure I'll get back in to crafting again. In the meantime I'm sharing some previously made, but not shared cards.


I really love neutral colours of Alcohol Inks, especially when paired with a metallic colour. This time I used Rose Gold and die cut a matching sentiment from metallic cardstock.
Dies: W& W 'Celebrate', SSS Leaf

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


Anything Goes


Favourite die Shape (I love adding die-cut foliage to artsy backgrounds)



                         Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                

















10 comments:

  1. Going to your summer house for a little get a way sounds wonderful. I hope you meet your mojo there! Your card is amazing and it would make a fantastic masculine card. So glad you entered with us at Seuze the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I love it and am very glad you have shared it now. Enjoy your break and I hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous Jenny! LOVE your AI background ... it is atmospheric! Beautiful with the rose gold. Have a great time away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jenny! Great use of metallics with the fun dies! I hope you get your mojo back and at least I'm sure you'll feel relaxed being near the water! Wish it was me!! :) :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the alcohol ink background, and the metallic sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up to our June challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Sounds like a perfect time to escape the house. I hope your mojo returns when you come back home. Also hope your boys feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous alcohol inked piece, Jenny! So classy with the rose gold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card. So glad you joined in Die Cut Divas' "Your Favorite Die Cut Shapes" challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete