Monday 15 July 2024

Postage Stamp Trend

 Hi there Crafty Friends. 

I recently purchased another Postage Stamp Die set, from Elizabeth Craft. I like it because it cuts out the centre of each stamp and bonus numbers.
Stamps:  Penny Black Blossom Branch, Darkroom Door Global 
Postmarks, Waffleflower Craft Postage Collage,
(I can't remember the brand for the sentiment stamp)
Die: Elizabeth Stamps Postage Stamps

This is the floral stamp and die set I used...


I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-

I used stamps from 4 companies and a die from another

I went with Anything Goes (stamping)


                              Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                









9 comments:


  1. What a beautiful card Jenny - love your vibrant colours in the flowers, and they are so beautifully mounted on the postage stamp background. The kraft cardbase really makes the colours 'pop'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an effective way to us that PM stamp and pretty summery colours, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamps are amazing. They look great on the craft base too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful image for your postage stamp cards, Jenny! Beautiful watercolouring of the images that look really stand out against the kraft card base. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stamp you chose to make your own beautiful postage stamps. It’s a lovely design. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and a lovely stamp that works well with your chosen die.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very beautiful, love how you used the stamp and dies. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stamps, Jenny! I LOVE how you used this stamp to decorate the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenny...dropping in to let you know that your beautiful floral stamps card is a Top Pick at Inkspirational. Congratulations! Thank you so much for joining us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete