Thursday 4 July 2024

TIME OUT CARD CHALLENGE #267 SEEING STARS

 Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we want to see STARS on your card.


Earlier this year I purchased a quite a few background stamps and this one from Hero Arts appealed to me because it looks quite magical. I paired it with the bunnies from an old Wplus9 stamp set. 
The frame is from Penny Black. 


The winner of this challenge will win a $25 credit from our fabulous sponsor - Picket Fence Design and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

Our incredibly talented Guest Designer this week is Simeen Batra of Simeen.creates 
You can see Simeen's card and more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog

                         I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jenny - quite whimsical :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a background stamp that I have and that I have completely forgotten about!! Thank you for reminding me! :) Such a cute scene and I love the serene colors. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute with all the sweet elements, Jenny! Love it and the lovely sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this incredibly sweet card, Jenny! Perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete