Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of the process, so have a look here to get an idea.
So in case you are wondering the Gelliplate print is what I used for the butterfly and the 3 dots.
I laid down some random masks on the gelliplate and then brayered blue, green and purple paints all over the plate. Then I removed the masks and added some 'stamps' with various caps, confetti paper and white paint. Then I had to wait for it all to dry completely. The next step was magic - I just placed a strip of packing tape over the paint and tore it off (like waxing!) Then I turned it over and rubbed some gold and silver leaf over the areas that had no paint.
So then I had this gorgeous strip of tape - a bit like glossy, wide washi tape and I pondered! It took me a very long time to decided what I was going to do with the tape. In the end I decided, when in doubt, die cut it! Then it took even more time to decide what to do with the butterfly lol! Again I went for my default position used a background stamp and die cut the panel with my favourite Lil' Inkers die.
The background was stamped with Versamark and rubbed with PanPastel. The sentiment is from Stamplorations Sketched Blooms.
Sorry to be so long winded, but if you are interested in this technique and have a Gelliplate, check out the above links. If you don't have a Gelliplate and like getting messy, then I can thoroughly recommend it! I have an A$ size plate, but you can get them smaller and even use the smallest one as a stamp!
I am entering this card in Virginia's View Challenge #9 All things metallic - Gold Pan Pastel, Silver foil DP, silver embossing, gold and silver leaf, gold beads and silver thread!
ETA: I'm also entering this in the Simon Wednesday Challenge - Thinking of you challenge.