Friday 26 October 2012

Moxie Fab - 'Alpha stickers' revisited

I found these cute stickers at a local discount store and thought
it would be cute to use the whole alphabet, the only problem was that
some letters were missing! I thought I must be  mistaken so I looked
again and then checked out the second pack - no, definitely no
M through to  O
So I had to improvise with a capital I for 'L',  an upside down
'w' for 'm' an upside down u for 'n' and a zero for 'O'.
I used the lighter colour for all the letters except
'Hi' so they would blend in with the background and the word 'Hi'
would stand out.  I a;so used glossy accents on the 'Hi'.
The flower was die cut with Tim Holtz tattered flowers, the button is from
MM and the paper is from simple stories paper pad.
Check out the alpha sticker challenge here.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful piece, it could be framed! Love the soft colors punctuated with the fun "hi".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great improvisation with the letters!

    ReplyDelete