Saturday 31 August 2013

It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas in August!

I'm taking a leaf out of Maureen's book and I'm on a mission to create something for each of Cath's challenges - she goes to so much trouble to give us inspiration every day, so I want to support her!

So here is my little creation for the Holiday Food and Treat Wrap challenge at Moxie Fab World...


I  recycled some packaging for this project.  Today when I was in the sweet shop planning to buy red and green jelly beans, I saw these cute little pearlised chocolate sweets and fell in love with the colours, but let me tell you they look a lot nicer than they taste!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour-coordinated treats and packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Food & Treat Wrap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete