Thursday 15 August 2013

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger meets Trendy Triangles!

Hi there, I'm not feeling very chatty at the moment, so please forgive me. I'm still trying to cope with my Dad being so ill and looking after Mum and now I've come down with a chest infection.

So on to me card. Cath is craving navy this week in the Tuesday Trigger and I got some new triangle stamps from MFT, so I can enter it in the Trendy Triangle challenge. I'm also entering this in the SSS Wednesday challenge 'Monochromatic." Here is the result...




6 comments:

  1. Hiya Jeeny - hope you are feeling better soonest!!!
    LOVE your triangles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jenny - typing too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny - love the triangle border. {{{hugs}}} that you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cool! These are awesome triangles and I love the color! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really love the triangles! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete