Thursday 13 September 2018

Non Traditional & Artsy Christmas

I've been busy making cards for my Design Teams. as I'm going away for a month in Oct/Nov and I'm busy with house renos too, so I want to be up to date. This card however, was made for absolutely no reason except for fun. I didn't have to think - I just created:)


The image stamp is from Penny Black and is called 'Berry, Bevy'. The sentiment is from PB 'Sentiment Banners'. I love Penny Black Stamps so much and just ordered another 2:) I used Zig Marker, Distress Inks and Recollections Snow Embossing Powder.

I'm entering the following Challenges:-

Penny Black Creative Christmas Challenge

Theme 'Christmas comes Early'


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny - love the wonderful background you have created, and the way you used the embossed image with the berries in crimson.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with a lovely background.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun and relaxing to just create? Love the artsy, watery beauty of this, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and artsy for sure, Jenny!! LOVE this design and the colours you've used. Always fun to create just for the fun of it!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty and love the delicate colours and that beautiful stamp x. Looking forward to seeing some more cards with your new goodies when they arrive x.

    ReplyDelete