Friday 6 November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 4

 I'm back with a tag for Day 4 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags Event. I have cased a tag made by Jennifer Jackson. I loved the sketch and use of patterned paper. The Sponsor for Day 4 is Newton's Nook.


Santa is coloured with Copic markers. I actually used a border punch for the first time in years. I gave most of them away, but kept a few favourites, just in case. 
Stamps: There She Goes HOhoho; W& W Happy Owlidays
Dies: MFT Tag; Uniquely Creative Stitched Rolling Hills.
PP:-DCWV
I'm sharing at the following:-



                                             Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              








5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty tag Jenny and great use of that 'punch' x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a lovely Santa!
    Terrific tag...
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag. You really packed a lot into your small canvas. It's so adorable. Fabulous tag. Love the jaunty angled stripes. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looking tag! love all of the layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! LOVE this tag Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete