Saturday 21 November 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Reminder (November)

 Well I can hardly believe there's only 5 more weekends until Christmas! This year has dragged and yet flown at the same time. I do this every year. It get's to end of October and I think I must send out out my overseas Christmas cards and before I know it, it's nearly the end of November and I still haven't sent them! So I'll be getting them all in the post this weekend, but given the postage system this year, I'm not sure if they'll arrive in time:(


Today I'm sharing a card to remind you about this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge. You have the choice of 'TIC TAC TOE' or Anything Goes.


I used my favourite colour again! The vase was stamped with Distress Inks, the flowers with Zig Markers and the sentiment with Delicata Gold. I added shimmer to the blooms with Wink of Stella. 
Stamps: Penny Black Painter's Vase, Banner Sentiments



We have 2 wonderful Guest Designers this week , Doreen and Leslie.  You can see their gorgeous cards and more from our Design Team at our blog.
The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:


Prize - $20 voucher!


                                      Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            








6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, love how those flowers have turned out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny
    Gorgeous card ...stunning colour ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jenny - love that shade of blue!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get my Christmas cards ready to mail too! Eek! It's coming up fast! Love this monochromatic card! Beautiful shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning Jenny with the most fabulous water colouring x. Yes were does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Jenny! I love all the blues and wonderful watercolouring. I have this stamp, as yet unused, so you've inspired me to use it soon! Love it! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete