Thursday 12 November 2020

Christmas Sketch

 Hi there. I'm very happy to be back at our beach house, after 6 months of hard lockdown.   I have a lot of my Christmas supplies here, so I excited to find lots of ribbons, papers and embellishments:)




I masked 3 sides of the card front and sponged Distress and Distress Oxide Inks.  The lamp post, the sentiment and silhouette figure were then stamped.  I die-cut the tree and coloured with Copic Markers.  I then die-cut a 'slope' to add dimension.  I used glitter pen on the lantern and tree decorations. To finish, I added some splatter with White Gouache and some snowflake sequins. 
Stamps: Penny Black On the Town; Verve (sentiment)
Dies: Dp Craft Winter Wonderland; Uniquely Creative Stitched Rolling Hills


I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-






                                             Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              









7 comments:

  1. Super thrilled you can visit your beach house again Jenny x. Such a fabulous Christmas scene and a wonderful card x. Stay safe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome take on this sketch, Jenny! I predict a winner with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Jenny! LOVE your design with the three masked sides and sloping snow hills. That tree really stands out against the silhouette figures in the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be lovely to be able to travel and get a change of scene after so long. We're back in lockdown here in the UK, hoping that things ease for Christmas. I love your Christmas scene, the sky is beautiful and the tree so festive. Thanks for playing along at the 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very effective Jenny. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jenny this is just awesome! Love the dimension! Well done! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete