Monday 16 November 2020

CAS Mix Up (Reminder)

Hi there. Just popping in to remind you about this month's  CAS Mix Up Challenge. 

It's a Water Colour challenge this month. Bonnie is our host and she wants  to see us paint our images 'Off the Edge'.  Don't forget to keep it CAS. 

I used gold ink to stamp the image lightly and then water-coloured with Altenew Metallic paints. 
I used the paint and Zig marker to stamp the sentiment
Stamp: Penny Black; Winnie & Walter Merry Greetings


This photo show the glimmer 





You can find more inspiration over on the CAS Mix Up Blog.

I'm also sharing at the following:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

12 comments:

  1. I never thought to use this stamp for a Christmas card and I LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow an incredible CAS card Jenny, the extra touch of gold paint is a winner. Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sublime, love the crisp metallic appeal to this beautiful clean card. The two tones make it even more spectacular. A very rich seasonal card. Will come visit regularly, stay SAFE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny I was just perusing the LIM gallery for my favourites and this one caught my eye - that's two fabulous entries from you, bravo! On this one that foliage branch is so delicate - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Jenny. It's simplicity is stunning. The metallic paints give a beautiful effect. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stem is so pretty in the gold with the red berries Jenny! Love the repetitive sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the colours you've used for this amazing image, Jenny. It is one of my favourites from Penny Black. The gold and red create a very beautiful and elegant card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Clean and Simple off the edge card design, Jenny. I love your gold stamping and added watercolor paints. TFS the close up of the shine. Looking forward to your 2021 CAS Mix Up card creations:-) Happy Holidays. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautifully CAS and very festive. Love the shimmer from the metallic paint xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image, it is stunning stamped in the gold and water coloured with the metallic gold and red marker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janny, I am not sure how I managed to miss leaving you a comment on this one as it is gorgeous, love the gold and delicate berries xx

    ReplyDelete