Saturday 17 April 2021

Penny Black Saturday Challenge (April Reminder)

 It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' or the optional twist is 'CUTE'.


I'm still on a 'Paper Piecing' kick and I've found myself reaching for patterned paper or coloured card as a background lately, which is a nice change for me.


I just love this polka dot paper I found in my scraps box - I think it's perfect for a gift box.
Stamp: Penny Black 'A Present'. 

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




5 comments:

  1. That paper does indeed look perfect on that box. I love this card so simple and the turquoise background id gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card Jenny with the cutest of teddy. Fabulous paper piecing and I like the coloured cardstock too x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun package and adorable bear, Jenny! Love it on the teal background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny
    What a cutie ...stunning card ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp Jenny! A wonderful card!! :)

    ReplyDelete