Saturday 17 April 2021

Rainbow

 Hi there. I'm joining in the challenge at CAS Christmas with this card...


I always think rainbow colours look good with B&W, so I used a die-cut which I'd saved from a Craft retreat and decorated the deer with a rainbow of baubles. 


I bought myself a little gift this week.  A set of Karin Brushmarker Pro Markers, plus the the metallic set. I've been experimenting with them this weekend and I'm particularly finding them good for stamping. They have a different tip to Zig Markers, almost like a cross between brush and felt-tip. I'll have some cards to share soon.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)









11 comments:

  1. Wow...Elegant Stag with beautiful rainbow colored baubles, Jenny. I LOVE your black and white color combo with the rainbow baubles. I love my Zigs, but interested in how you like your new Brushmarkers. I did not realize they had a different brush tip. TFS Love and Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to add rainbow colours to a Christmas card, love it. Lucky you to have some new brush pens top play with. I shall look forward to seeing the results of your playing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful silhouette of your stag, Jenny! I love how you colored his baubles in the colors of the rainbow, too...The colors really pop on your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW wonderful card, fantastic idea with the rainbow baubles.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rainbow colours look fabulous with the striking black and what an eye catching and stunning card Jenny. Yay to your new 'little' gift x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea for a rainbow Christmas card, Jenny! Love the sequin baubles and Rudolph's red nose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the non-traditional b&w with rainbow colours! Rudolph all decked in rainbow baubles is adorable and fun! Thank you for brightening up the gallery at CAS Christmas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny what a fun card, love your silhouette of Rudolf and all the baubles hanging off his antlers. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous reindeer silhouette with his colourful baubles, such a fun card Jenny, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your reindeer with his beautiful rainbow colored ornaments Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your reindeer with his rainbow coloured decorations, Jenny! Sweet card! It's wonderful that you treated yourself to a set of markers. I have been hearing really good things about them and looking forward to seeing what you make! xx

    ReplyDelete