Sunday 13 February 2022

Cone Flowers

 Hey there! It's been a while since I've made a card exclusively for a challenge, but today I took a break from DT stuff and created this colourful card...

I stamped the flowers with black and coloured with Zig & Karin Markers . The background from the same set as the flowers , was stamped repeatedly with Karin Markers, spritzed and Nuvo Shimmer powder added. 
By the way, the base card is blue and the foliage is coloured in blue. It's a bit hard to show in the photo.

Stamps: SU Nature's Harvest , Honey Bee

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jenny - love the bright yellow background that accents the flowers!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and the colour combination is vibrant and striking Jenny x. Glad you found time just to craft x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just beautiful, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These coneflowers are so pretty against the bright yellow, Jenny! Love the bee too!

    ReplyDelete